I'm not a romantic girl & Adhyayan knows it

Mohit Suri’s recently released Raaz - The Mystry Continues is doing well at the box office. Interestingly Raaz has become the first successful film of the year. However Mohit Suri along with his team celebrated the success of the film.

We met film’s leading lady Kangana who is top of the world as she has been appreciated for her performance. When asked, did they expect huge success for Raaz – TMC she says, “Yeah but never thought that morning shows will be houseful too. The response is incredible. I never got such opening for any of my film.”

Speaking about the scariest scene of the film she says, “I was scared while watching Raaz – TMC as it’s a very scary film. I feel scared of myself in the film. I think there’s a scene in the film where I become a man and then a ghost. It’s a horrifying scene. I got cramps in my stomach while watching that scene.”

Kangana Ranaut, who is riding high on the success of her films “Fashion” and “Raaz-The Mystery Continues”, says she only trusts her instincts while choosing a role.

“I read 60 scripts before signing 'Fashion' - all the others flopped. I know which movie would be a hit. I trust my instincts, ” Kangana said on Zee News' celebrity chat show “Kahiye Janab”.

Commenting upon her on-an-off relationship with Adhyayan Suman, she said that they have “no issues” with each other. In fact, she shares: “I'm not a romantic person and Adhyayan knows it."